You’ve been meaning to clean up your eating, or to get in shape. Your doctor has recommended a lifestyle change, but you have a ton of questions or just don’t know where to begin. You’ve decided you simply want to start feeding your family a healthier diet. More energy, better digestive health, better sleep, smarter food choices – better overall well-being.
We’ll make it happen.
Throughout this 6-month program, both of us will commit ourselves to meeting your goals. This doesn’t mean 6 months of torture or dieting – I want no part of that. This means realistic, sustainable changes that you’re going to want to make. We’ll talk, I’ll listen. I’ll help you navigate through the mountains of nutritional advice you encounter on a daily basis. The program is about figuring out what works best for you personally, because let’s be honest – we’re likely going to make some changes, but if they don’t work for you, no one is fooling themselves, it’s not going to stick.
No more craziness. Let’s find some balance.
As a part of the six month program, you will:
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and lasting
- Increase your energy levels
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Feel great in your own skin
- Work to achieve and/or maintain your ideal weight
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- E-mail support between sessions (weekly)
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- My personal commitment to your health and success
Initial consultation is always free. Let’s talk about what your goals are and how I can help. Email me at Karen@findyourbeet.com for availability.
Everyone wants to feed themselves and their families well. You don’t see anyone dragging themselves to the grocery store each week thinking “Let’s spend our hard-earned money to stock up the pantry with a nice selection of foods that will make us sluggish, cranky and feeling generally not-so-great.”
But let’s face it, what’s familiar is easy and what’s easy becomes habit.
There’s no shortage of people telling us what to eat and what not to eat – but the truth of the matter is, that it’s overwhelming. And most of us are too busy to sort through it all. What’s easy, and what’s habit wins more often than not.
That’s where I come in. I’m going to help you make the healthy choices your new habit.
I’ll come to your home and take a look at what you and your family are eating. I’ll review and come up with healthy (and believe it or not) delicious alternatives tailored specifically for your family. Then together, we’ll take a trip to the grocery store, I’ll provide tips and recommendations about the better choices that will keep everyone happy and most importantly, more healthy.
This package includes:
- Initial 1-2 hour meeting with you and the appropriate members of your household
- Research and development of recommendations that will work for your family
- Final meeting, a 1-2 hour visit to your local grocery store to shop and review recommendations
- Final printed document reviewing the recommendations that were discussed, along with a few extra ideas to help expand your horizons!